SecureFX is a flexible, secure file transfer
application with a visual interface that is easy to learn. SecureFX
offers advanced features like site synchronization and automation to
help web designers and network administrators streamline everyday tasks.
Delivering strong security with SFTP, SCP, and
SSL-based protocols, as well as legacy FTP support, SecureFX is the tool
you can rely on to finish tough jobs — connecting to many different
servers, resuming multi-file transfers, and getting through network
proxies and firewalls.
SecureFX 6.7 Connect bar lets you start a session quickly without having to open a
dialog – enter hostnames and connection information right from the toolbar.
- Maintain file systems and documents securely. Transfer files
across networks and the internet with a choice of SFTP over SSH2, FTP
over SSL, SCP, or FTP for internal networks.
- Get running quickly. With an easy-to-learn tabbed interface to
help you organize your sessions, you can drag and drop files to start
transfers, even between SecureFX and applications like Explorer or
- Synchronize files using QuickSynchronize. Upload, download, and
mirror files, with filtering to include or exclude files or file types.
Store configurations for multiple sites.
- Recover more easily when transfers fail. SecureFX works to complete interrupted transfers, with resume on multi-file transfers and a "relentless" transfer mode.
- Make transfers unattended. The SFXCL command-line client allows you to automate tasks with powerful options like site synchronization.
- Comply with Federal standards. Use security protocols that help meet HIPAA, SOX, and other guidelines, including FIPS 140-2.
- Save steps with integrated SecureFX and SecureCRT®. Set up connections with shared sessions and server host keys. Common sessions and settings reduce repeated steps.